VBIR – Vardi, Brukner, Ingber, Rozenzvieg CPA (Israel) is an accounting firm providing professional services in the area of Auditing, Tax, Internal Auditing and related services. The firm is managed by five partners with extensive know-how and professional experience (over 20 years) in a broad range of fields and industries in Israel and abroad. The 40 person staff consists of experienced accountants (CPA’s), internal auditors, bookkeepers, economists and support professionals.
The size and organizational structure of the firm enables it to integrate to best advantage:
- Excellent professional ability
- Providing efficient, focused and personal service to its clients.
VBIR is able to provide a broad range of services to business and other entities operating both in Israel and abroad, all under one roof. Each partner’s commitment is to provide a complete solution to each of his clients professionals needs.
The main services provided are:
- Auditing financial statements of corporations traded on the Stock Exchange and companies held by them which report in accordance with the relevant accounting principles (IFRS);
- Auditing financial statements of private corporations and non-profit organizations;
- Wealth management and financial counseling for wealthy individuals and families;
- Internal and investigative auditing and risk management;
- Tax consulting, assistance in tax planning and representation before the various tax authorities for individuals, corporations and non-profit organizations;
- Assistance and financial management for wealthy individuals and families, including supervising and managing their assets (Wealth Management Services);
- Accounting and financial management (CFO) on an outsourcing basis for start-ups, multinationals and others;
- Corporate financial and administrative management as required for the Israeli Chief Scientist’s Magnet program, and the EU’s R&D program;
- Trusteeships for employee stock option plans (ESOP);
- General bookkeeping and payroll services;
VBIR’s offices are located in the heart of the business complex in the vicinity of Tel – Aviv.
VBIR is an independent entity within the international network Geneva Group International (GGI), and serves as its sole Accounting firm representative in Israel. GGI is the seventh largest international network encompassing independent firms engaged in auditing, accounting, tax consulting, legal and business consulting.
In today’s international markets, our membership in the GGI network gives us direct access to experts and professionals in the more than 70 countries in which the network is active, who are committed to providing solutions for their clients’ international needs.
The professionalism and value-based roots of the VBIR firm were planted in 1971 when Jacob Vardi established an office for Auditing services. The vast professional experience awareness to client’s needs and values of reliability and integrity accumulated over nearly 40 years of activity are fully integrated within the VBIR culture.