The firm’s staff assists and monitors the corporation’s taxation considerations in every stage of the business lifecycle (from inception throughout the years of its operation until exit/liquidation).
The taxation services provided by our firm to the corporation are
- Recommendations on the method of operation, holding structure and form of incorporation serving the taxation goals of the client in accordance with his targets and consistent with tax law;
- Submitting periodic tax reports, including complex reports for approved enterprises, consolidated statements for tax purposes, tax credits from abroad, etc;
- Assistance in merger, acquisition and spin-off transactions.
- Representation before the various tax authorities, in tax hearings and in obtaining pre-rulings;
- Dealing with special salary arrangements, Employee Stock Option Plans, obtaining foreign expert status;
- Advice on capital gains transactions, tax planning, offsetting tax losses, etc;
- Consulting with respect to resident status for tax purposes, both for Israeli corporations which own foreign companies and for foreign corporations which own corporations in Israel;