Over the years our firm has accumulated vast experience in conducting accounting investigations designed to locate, as well as prevent, frauds, financial irregularities, white-collar offenses, money laundering activities and embezzlement.
On these issues we work with banks, insurance companies, detective agencies and public and private corporations. The activities performed by our firm in this context are, inter alia:
- Damage quantification.
- Analyzing failures and defects in work processes and controls.
- Preparing expert opinions.
- Locating concealed assets.
- Recommending corrective procedures based on lessons learned from the event.
Our firm’s work is characterized as follows:
- First rate discretion and professionalism.
- Assistance by the firm’s professional department and various external expert entities in the fields of accounting, law, internal audit, economic consulting and computerized systems.
- Conducting worldwide investigations, with the help of local experts from the international network in which we are members – Geneva Group International (GGI).