At VBIR we possess vast professional know-how and practical experience in working with organizations (non-profit societies, public benefit corporations) whose object is not to make a profit. This accumulated know-how and experience enable us to provide the clients with a full range of services thus assisting them in achieving their goals. Our firm handles a long list of non-profit organizations active in a variety of fields – health, education, culture, commemoration, etc.
The services we are able to provide these organizations are
- Auditing and preparing annual and periodic financial statements in accordance with accounting principles relevant to non-profit organizations;
- Bookkeeping and regular payroll reports (as required and according to the organization’s size);
- Assisting and consulting on opening non-profit organization files in the various tax authorities – V.A.T., Income Tax, Withholding Income Tax and Social Security files;
- Monitoring the organization’s financial activities;
- Assistance in complying with the requirements of the Registrar of Non-Profit Organizations, taking care to comply with the terms of the Non-Profit Organizations Law; obtaining confirmation of proper management for supported non-profit organizations, and more;
- Assistance in obtaining approval under Section 46 of the Income Tax Ordinance (eligibility to receive tax credits on donations);
- Consulting regarding compliance with the bookkeeping requirements of the General Controller of the Finance Ministry (with respect to supported non-profit organizations);
- Consulting and assistance in preparing the annual budget for operations and current follow-up reports;
- Current consulting for the organization’s institutions (the Executive Committee, the Audit Committee) concerning compliance with the requirements of the law.