VBIR possesses professional know-how and experience on all aspects of the V.A.T. Law in Israel and the Regulations enacted thereunder. In this field our office gives the following services:
Dealing with collection and enforcement problems – cancellation of fines and interest charges and assistance in making debt rescheduling arrangements.
- Representation and assistance during VAT audits.
- Handling the opening of Authorized Dealer files.
- Setting up reporting systems for groups of companies and uniting dealers to organize “central debt collection”.
- Arranging VAT refunds with respect to lost debts.
- Dealing with special cases such as: registering exporters and obtaining appropriate approvals, registering dealers in Eilat, transactions with companies operating in the territory of the Palestinian Authority, change of status for financial institutions.
- Process of closing inactive dealers’ files.
- Providing expert opinions on various issues in the VAT law.
- Current professional consulting on VAT matters.