VBIR has accumulated extensive experience over many years in obtaining government grants and support for R&D programs in Israel and overseas. In this area we specialize in the following:
- Monitoring and assisting companies and academic institutions vis-à-vis the Innovation Authority
- Assistance to companies in selecting the appropriate support program most suited for them out of the Authority’s range of programs.
- Assisting with budget construction so as to maximize the support, taking account of the ceilings approved by the Authority.
- Assistance in submitting applications for changes in the course of an approved R&D program, to achieve maximum budgetary utilization
- Preparing performance reports, financial statements, interim reports and the final report as directed by the Authority. Providing an auditor’s opinion for the final report submitted at project end.
- Preparing and submitting a royalties’ report to the Tmurah Fund