Establishing and managing start-ups, especially those operating on the international market, require correct planning and construction, expertise, in-depth experience and long-term vision to maximize financial potential and to prevent “tax accidents” and failure to comply with legal requirements, regulations and government supervision.
From the accounting/financial aspect, newly-established start-upsare characterized, on the one hand, by a scope of business activity that does not justify the employment of a full capacity finance department, and on the other hand – the company’s founders require assistance for good planning and daily operation.
VBIR gives such start-ups a complete umbrella of financial services in the form of outsourced finances management (CFO/accounting services).
The scope of the services and tasks faced by financial managers differs from one company to the other. The services offered by us are as follows:
- Preparation of current internal financial statements
- Budget vs. execution comparison
- Accounting and payroll management and supervision
- Support on submitting and reporting for grants
- Cash flows and expenses analysis
- Taxation consulting
- Due diligence preparation and management
- Work vis-à-vis professional entities: attorneys, auditors, insurance agents and appraisers, etc.