One of VBIR’s unique fields of expertise is wealth management and financial assistance for individuals and families who possess capital-based assets (financial assets, investments in corporations, real estate and other assets). Our firm’s wealth management services give the client a great deal of added value in managing his assets, formulating his assets management policy, supervising, controlling and managing the assets, while exploiting the know-how accumulated by the firm and the entities with whom we work.
- VBIR is an accounting firm, which enables us to see the full picture of the client’s assets and his overall requirements. As well as providing personal service, VBIR serves as a single address which combines the professional handling of the client with consulting and close assistance by the best experts in their field.
- We are independent accountants serving as the client’s trusted counsellor, and obligated to maintain full confidentiality.
- The accumulated experience and know-how in VBIR in working vis-à-vis prominent financial entities (financial institutions, investment managers) in Israel and abroad.
- Expertise and professionalism in preparing reliable periodic financial and accounting reports tailored to the client’s needs.
- The professional ability to combine taxation considerations in the clients’ decision-making process and to assist in the execution of tax planning.
- Our ability to prepare professionally the reports required by the various authorities – annual and semi-annual reports to the tax authorities, to the Bank of Israel and other institutions/entities as per the client’s needs.
Our firm’s work vis-à-vis the financial entities is independent and, as representatives of the client, is performed with a view only to his benefit and needs. Our membership in the international GGI Group, the sixth largest in the world, enables excellent access to financial entities, investments managers, investments consultants and tax consultants all over the world.
- Assistance to the client in mapping his assets, organizing the relevant documents and defining the requirements for obtaining reports from investment entities and/or entities in which the client invested.
- Assistance to the client in the process of examining investment policy. The client is required to examine the investment policy, with our help, taking account of his total capital, sources of income, his age and family status, and the goals of the investment, including taking account of the needs of the family and of the coming generations.
- Assistance in choosing financial institutions, investment managers and consultants in Israel and abroad. In this context we can serve as the client’s liaison vis-à-vis the financial entities in order to receive reports, consultations on application of commission structure, application of changes in investment portfolios, etc.
- Preparing current reports (“current state of affairs”) presenting financial and other assets, composition and yield of assets, comparison among investment managers, profits and losses in investments and additional components as required by the client.
- Preparing the reports required by the various authorities – income tax, national insurance, FATCA, Bank of Israel and other institutions.