VBIR possesses extensive experience and know-how regarding individual taxation (for both self-employed and salaried workers). We believe that the needs of our client take precedence, and we make sure to provide professional service with personal attitude, subject to the requirements of the various tax laws. We shall represent you faithfully and respectably vis-à-vis the tax authorities and other relevant authorities – with the aim of assuring your interests while upholding the law.
At your service are professional and experienced accountants and a senior tax consultant. Moreover, the department is constantly monitored by our manager-partners.
- Preparing and submitting personal financial statements
- Preparing and submitting capital declarations
- Assistance and tax consulting for the self-employed
- Accompanying the establishment of a business/joint venture
- Handling and current representation vis-à-vis the tax authorities in assessment hearings
- Handling and current representation vis-à-vis the National Insurance Institute
- Voluntary disclosure arrangements
- Consulting for returning residents and new immigrants regarding taxation
- Consulting on taxation aspects of investments in negotiable securities, in Israel and abroad
- Assistance in obtaining pre-rulings from the tax authorities