The MGNT Program is part of the Innovation Authority’s assistance programs to promote Israeli industry. These programs offer a unique combination of industry and academia, to create fruitful cooperation efforts.
VBIR has been active in this field for many years, serving as financial manager and administrative manager of dozens of MGNT consortiums.
- Establishing the consortium (before approval by the Innovation Authority).
- Preparing budgets
- Instruction concerning the Innovation Authority’s and MGNT’s work rules
- Setting uniform reporting rules
- Submitting the application
- Follow-up on the process until initial approval is obtained
- The current activity phase
- Collating quarterly performance reports
- Submitting the reports to the Innovation Authority
- Budget changes (if necessary) among the various items and among the corporations within the consortium
- Submitting interim reports to the Innovation Authority
- Individual follow-up on receipts
- Distributing receipts among the corporations
- -Reporting to the consortium management following the interim report
- Budget vs. performance analysis
- Analysis of trends for budget utilization